~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H CUP SISTERS!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is no love lost here. In fact, there was never any gained.

It had been a few years since we last saw Fran?s sister Lyndsey when she and her ex-husband Nigel came for Christmas the Boxing Day of which Fran and Lyndsey organised a tough catfight/titfight between them. (A Christmas Tale.) Well, Fran might hate her own sister, but I thought it was nice to see Lyndsey again, even though Fran said that she wanted to ?rip her tits off!? and dire threats of giving her a good thumping. Lyndsey looked much more attractive than before, ball-achingly beautiful in fact. Lyndsey still had the dire dress sense of a 15 year old schoolgirl at the age of 39, with her obscenely short flared skirt, bare legs and long green socks, highly distracting pea green low V neck cut top, the point of the V plunging into her deep cleavage, made even deeper since her breasts swelled two cup sizes since the birth of her latest child.

Being with her new man seems to have done Lyndsey some good. She brought her three kids (all daughters) to visit, including her eldest, Lyndsey, as well as her six month old daughter Kylie, by her new partner, Mark. To my eyes, she had blossomed; her shapely G cup tits had swelled up to match her sister?s and were incredibly firm owing to their regular use as milk gourds. Her long, erect nipples appeared to be trying to rip through the thin cloth of her top despite the fact of her strongly supporting nursing bra. This had the effect of thrusting her monster tits forwards making them stick out like a shelf, enhanced by the broad leather look belt around her waist pinching in her green top tightly. Fran shot me a series of disapproving looks as my eyes stared with awe at the busty goddess form of her younger sister.

Lyndsey was brazen enough not to care about her nipples leaking and staining her top. The smell of milk was powerful, an odor I adore, but, unrepentant, Lyndsey said, ?Hey, I?m a REAL woman, I?m proud of my tits and if people don?t like ?em or are offended I say fucking tough!? Fran felt affronted, not because of her younger sister flashing her tits, but because she felt threatened and accused Lyn of looking like a cheap whore. She had no reason to feel threatened.

Since weaning daughter Morag, then our son Alex, Fran had worked to keep her breasts firm, but the weight had become almost too much over the years, her heavy, spherical orbs pulling stretch marks into her breasts along with the ravages and scars of her previous titfights. Still, her basket ball shaped orbs were firm and shapely, topped, as they are by areola peaks, surmounted by strong thick nipples, which, at this time were becoming more erect in response to the sight of her sister?s fantastic tits. Her white T-shirt was stressed by the swell of her rounded heavy melons, her areolas and nipples as equally prominent as Lyndsey?s. The hem of Fran?s T shirt was tucked into the waistband of the faded and worn blue jeans which she wore, pinched in by the thin leather belt around her waistband.

The sisters jealously eyed up each other?s attractive assets. The women hated each other, and they hated each other?s breasts even more! Even though Fran was 43 and Lyndsey 39, the inevitable squabbling, pushing and shoving, bumping their shelf-like racks into each other and threats of physical violence quickly surfaced. The bemused kids were sent to play in another part of the house while Mark and I locked the door and told the girls to sort it out. We enjoyed watching the busty warriors bumping their racks together as they pushed and tussled, their racks constrained by a T shirt in Fran?s case and the cleavage revealing V-neck top of Lyndsey?s, and at the way their nipples extended and thickened from this treatment, especially Lyn?s, - for obvious reasons.

Mark and I both ogled Lyn?s milk soaked front, her pert nipples obvious through the soaked garment. ?Do you still think that your tits are better than mine, little sis?? Fran said with vehemence, her finger tips on her hips as she shoved Lyn backwards with her firm spherical orbed breasts. ?Oh yes. MUCH better than yours. Especially as they?ve gotten bigger and firmer than your weak milk bags!? Lyn remonstrated, standing her ground and bouncing her tits into her older sister?s. As their breast bouncing and shoving grew ever harder, the girls grunted loudly with each shove. Each woman staggered backwards a few steps with each vehement shove, each proclaiming her sister a ?bitch!? or a ?Whore!? a ?fat titted milk cow!? a ?slag!? a ?cum-soaked arse-hole!? a ?dirty twat!?, ?Vinegar tits!?, ?dick sucker!?, ?trucker?s pit stop!?, ?ugly cunt!?, ?fuck-off cock licker!?, ?fuckin? loser!?, ?Chest puffing cock whore!? ? was perhaps the most creative insult I heard; their voices growing louder and more hysterical as their violence intensified. Although I enjoyed watching at how their areolas had swollen up and their nipples had extended and thickened from the stimulation, I thought I?d try to cool the situation down a little:

?Does Mark know about your fight at the top of the 3 storey staircase in your mother?s house?? I asked Lyn. ?Yes he does!? Lyn snapped in confirmation as, with her fingers laced between her sisters?, she wrestled Fran?s extended arms just before ramming her shapely rack into Fran?s. A harsh grunt exploded from both women as their chests slammed together; ?And the way you threw each other down all three flights of stairs?? I said. Lyn confirmed this fact with a grunt as the sister?s breasts ground roughly together. ?And she STILL denies the fact that I won!? Fran growled bitterly with the effort of trying to dominate Lyn?s bra clad boobs with her own. ?You did NOT!!!!? Lyn angrily shouted.

The girls wrenched their hands apart and backed off from each other and were warily circling, their hands curled into claws, their proud breasts jutting out, stressing their milk soaked fronts. The years seemed to have melted away and they were girls again fighting over that red bra (see ?A Christmas Tale?). My goading seemed to have had the desired effect of stirring them. The women raged at one another calling each other foul names, ten times worse than their previous name calling! (Honestly, these women know more swear words and foul language than I?ve ever known in my life!).

Expecting the usual bad tempered catfight with wrestling and breast attacks thrown in, which Fran was ready for, her colour up, her eyes bright and aflame.

The women were staring at one another?s boobs, their eyes silently challenging each other to peel off their milk soaked tops to reveal the fullness of their huge breasts in all their glory. Lyn peeled off her wet top and threw it with vehement force to the floor and stared at Fran, who now, quickly removed her top and her bra. ?You can?t match these babies ?LITTLE? SIS,? Fran spat as she swung the firm orbs from side to side and shimmied them for a few seconds. ?You expect me to be impressed with THAT!?? Lyn scoffed; then she slipped off her nursing bra and threw it to the floor. and the two magnificent bare breasted women stood and stared at each other for several seconds before resuming their circling, their hands curled into claws, their pendulous breasts and their heavy spherical basket ball, and water melon sized orbs swung heavily.

A sudden violent flurry of action took me by surprise as both women threw themselves forcibly together, their massive orbs and long breasts meeting in an audible ?SMACK!? as the women?s hands shot to their enemy?s hair. For a few seconds the women shook each other?s head back and forth, causing their breasts to separate and collide several times. I could not control the erection which had erupted in my pants, so as I grasped it to hold it down, I gazed at the two women?s huge breasts struggling for domination. I knew that Fran sported 38H cups and knowing that Lyn?s boobs had measured up as 38 G before her latest pregnancy I estimated an expansion of at least two cup sizes, which would bring these firm, hard objects I was looking at to 38HH or 38J cups.

The women grunted as they pulled one another?s head backwards by the pony tails on the backs of their heads, their pendulous breasts grinding and twisting together, squashing them and squeezing their firm spherical orbs outwards from the crush. The varicose veins on their stressed orbs pumped up almost to bursting point, their shiny areolas peaked up pushing out their thick nipples to their full length. The sisters fell to more vicious name calling, punctuating their grunts, as they twisted one another?s head and neck from side to side, unbalancing each other so that they both staggered uncontrollably locked in the violent embrace designed to injure and crush one another?s proud breasts.

How they avoided stumbling over the furniture I don?t know, but both Mark and I pushed the armchairs backwards out of their way, and Mark even caught the coffee table as it was knocked over, righting it onto its feet out of harms way.

Finally, stumbling against an armchair, the women were forced apart and Lyn fell backwards onto the chair on her ass, her tits flying upwards heavily slapping her face. Lyn was up again in a second. The women?s pert orbs looked ready for battle as the pimply glands on their areolas secreted grease and a little milk and they swung independently of the long breast flesh stretching from their upper chests. Lyn?s rage suddenly boiled over and with a guttural shriek she jumped forwards grabbing Fran?s hair with one hand and punching at her with the other, landing blows on her breasts and belly. Fran?s breasts swung violently, but she managed to twist around to get her sister in a headlock and clamping her tightly to her hip dragged Lyn across the room, squeezing her neck and dragging her by her hair pulling lumps of it out of her scalp.

?Let go of me you bitch!? Lyn yelled in a strangulated tone. ?It?s time to finish this fight for good? Lyn screamed from her muffled position in Fran?s powerful head lock, her big breasts swinging like huge fleshy pendulums.

After mocking her, Fran let go of Lyn and her red face came up looking flustered, her scalp bleeding where Fran had torn her hair out.

?You fat cunt, you?ll pay for this!? Lyn yelled rubbing her bleeding scalp and looking at the thick chunk of hair which lay on the floor.

?I?ll make YOU pay for punching my tits!? Fran yelled back angrily.

?God. ? I HATE your tits!? Lyn said. ?In fact, I want to punch the milk out of your tits until they?re hanging down to your naval!!!? she threatened.

?So bring it on bitch!? Fran snapped. ?I?ll punch those big blobs of fat of yours down to size!? she added.

Both women paused briefly to get their breath back, and I expected the fight to resume. But I was surprised when Lyndsey demanded a bare knuckle breast punching contest to ?see who REALLY has the toughest tits!?

Fran was a little taken aback and accused her of cowardice. Lyn was rightly, angry at this accusation. She had wrestled with Fran previously, but, in the intervening years Lyndsey had continued to have a few fights with other women.

?I have been in some tit punching battles recently,? Lyn said to both Fran?s and my surprise. ?When I was pregnant a prego bitch got jealous of my swelling tits and we slugged it out against each other?s tits in the toilet at the maternity clinic?. ?It was the most erotic feeling ever!? she enthused. ?And since I had Kylie we?ve had two more tit punching fights. Jenny?s tits are just as big as mine since she dropped her brat, so it was an equal contest,? she informed us.

?But aren?t your tits more sensitive since Kylie was born?? I asked.

?Nah, not really!? Lyn said. ?But it?s a great buzz for heightened arousal? she enthused. ?Jenny?s a professional Nurse, and she reassured me that there is no link between breast-trauma and cancer. AND She's right about the larger breasts not being badly damaged because of the fat deposits surrounding the nipples. All that happened when I got my tits punched was that the fat was forced out of the way and the whole area filled with swollen tissue, and they bled a bit!? Lyn said simply.

?After the fight they looked pretty bad for a couple of days, bruised, saggy and out of shape, but then the fat returned to where it?s supposed to be. As far as long term damage goes, neither Jenny nor I have experienced any. The added danger for those of us with big breasts is if a pectoral muscle gets torn. Women with large, heavier breasts need to be careful, because our breasts will sag early if that particular muscle is damaged.? Lyn said to Fran. ?But that shouldn?t bother your big chest muscles,? she continued. ?I can handle quite a bit of bruising to them without real damage, as should you?. Lyn said.

?That sounds dangerous to me? Fran said.

?I just told you it?s not!? Lyn impatiently snapped.

?I can handle it, my tits are tougher than yours!? Fran asserted.

?You want me to explain it?? Lyn began, glaring at Fran.

?Ok, Mark holds me back while you take six punches at my tits, then Piers holds you back while I take a turn at punching your tits to mush. The loser is the one who gives, collapses in pain or becomes unconscious.

?That will really hurt, you sadistic bitch!? Fran said. ?Punching each other?s big boobs will do a lot of damage!?

?Well that?s how we find out, finally, which of us has the toughest tits!? Lyn goaded. ?But if you?re saying you?re not tough enough, just come on out and say so in front of these men!? she added.

?Ok. I?m game, but you?ll regret it little sis!? Fran said.

?I doubt that! I intend to bust your tits!? Lyndsey asserted. ?We?ll soon find out whose tits are the toughest, you sanctimonious bitch!? Lyndsey said.

Mark stood behind his partner and hooked his arms under her arm pits and gripped her shoulders while I did the same with Fran. It looked to me as though Mark had done this before. ?Right! I?m gonna go first, so let me go Mark? Lyndsey commanded. Mark duly released her.

Fists clenched and held out like a boxer, Lyn verbally taunted Fran ?My, your flabby boobs make a good target!? she goaded. I wouldn?t have said that Fran?s tits were flabby, but what do I know? I?m not a woman. But she was right about them making good targets. Because I held back Fran?s arms her breasts were thrust out, firm and proud, her mounded areolas and thick extended nipples pointing boldly ahead and slightly out to the sides of her full, rounded orbs.

I looked long and appreciatively at the lines of these beauties from my position behind her and able to look along the smooth length of her breasts because I knew that this would be the last time I?d see them like this for a few weeks. I kind of knew that these women were determined to do one another?s tits serious injury. Lyndsey took a step forwards and released three blows in rapid succession - right to left - 1, 2, 3. Fran?s left tit took the first punch right on the nipple, the right was knocked flying upwards and the left was clobbered from the outside punching it across her chest. I heard the stark and firm ?SMACK!? ?SMACK!? ?SMACK!? as though Lyn was slapping a horses rump, but except for three soft grunts Fran did not make a sound.

?C?mon slut. Then I can have MY turn!? Fran goaded as her breasts still juddered and wobbled as Lyndsey considered her next three punches. Fran?s tits were now bright red.

Barely had the last word left her lips than Lyn?s fists slammed home with another three smacks, her left fist ploughing right under Fran?s right firm gourd knocking it flying upwards and swinging outwards, her right fist pounding directly into Fran?s left areola, smashing the erect nipple crumpling in to her breast meat again and firm milk glands, and crossing her left hook into the inside of Fran?s punished left breast. An involuntary ?UGGH!? burst reluctantly from Fran?s lips on that last blow.

?Call that punching do you?? Fran goaded. I could see plainly that the volley had really hurt her. ?Grab the fucking slut Mark. It?s MY turn!? she angrily snarled.

I let go of Fran, her enormous, reddened boobs swinging as she stepped forwards. ?You?re facing a REAL Amazon now!? Fran said. ?I?m stronger than you and you?ll be a quivering lump of jelly at my feet in a few minutes!? she aggressively asserted.

?HA!!! - I don?t think so!? Lyn laughed. ?You?ve met your match with me!? she said.

Fran was shaking with rage as she launched herself at her sister. ?SMACK!?, ?SMACK!!?- Punches 1 and 2 were so hard that Mark was sent staggering backwards as he held Lyn?s arms back. Blow 3 followed quickly as Fran took a step forwards and knocked Lyn?s heavy left mammary flying upwards over her shoulder painfully stressing the skin on the underside and her strong breast ligament. Lyn let out a grunt of pain. Both Fran and I were spattered with droplets of milk. Barely had Lyn and Mark regained their balance than Fran delivered a left punch to the gland rich top of Lyn?s right breast, a right hook to the same breast and a final left hook to her left breast, sending it almost wrapping behind her ribs. ?Ahhhhhhhh? Lyn gasped as she felt her Cooper?s ligaments threaten to tear and because her boobs and milk glands throbbed and stung. She visibly sagged forwards as she fought the pain ripping through her breasts. Her dorsal milk glands had been damaged and began to swell the breast as they bled into the tissues.

Mark held her up for a few seconds more, until Lyn, apparently recovered, pulled her arms from Mark. ?I?ll make you PAY for that, you tit freak!? Lyn said vehemently glancing down at her fist reddened boobs.

I grabbed Fran?s arms quickly as she went to lunge at her sister and held her back. I felt as though I was betraying her by restraining her as Lyn smashed a succession of five hard blows to Fran?s tits: right, left, right, left right. Fran grunted loudly with every painful blow and she struggled to turn right as I held her to try to avoid her sister?s hard punches in an effort to delay the next blow, but as soon as I had her facing the front again Lyn?s final blow smashed between both huge boobs, separating them and bruising her sternum.

Fran groaned loudly with pain at the sickening ?THUD!? on her sternum and her breath rushed from her lungs.

?I hope that you haven?t broke it!? she gasped as I released her arms.

Both of the women?s tits were not only red raw, but were beginning to swell up and showed growing bruises, sickly yellow, purple and crimson emerging from their luscious flesh.

Fran took a step forwards and flipping one sore aching breast upwards with a loud ?SMACK!? from the back of a fist, hurt Lyn, then began lashing out in rapid succession with her flailing fists; - right, left, right, all to the side of each breast denting it deeply and crashing it against it?s partner, then a right to her left areola, a left uppercut to her right breast sending it flying up to her shoulder, then a final right to the outside of Lyn?s left breast.

?OWWW! Just piss off!? Lyndsey snapped in a pained voice. Fran reacted quickly pistoning her left elbow back before releasing a punch designed to go through a wooden door. Fortunately for Lyndsey, the blow skimmed right across her right breast before knocking the left one flying. Fran?s next right fist blow ploughed straight into Lyn?s left areola pushing her erect nipple backwards into the brown saucer sized areola. Lyndsey screamed as her milk sacs were crushed and bruised, her tits stung with the sweeping blow of Fran?s fist, her bare knuckles tearing the bruised and swollen flesh causing a split just above her left areola.


?OWW!!, That?s more than six punches!!!? Lyn complained.

?Damn right!? Fran gasped as her fists next slammed into the bottom of Lyndsey?s giant gourds, one after the other, with resounding ?SMACKS!!? that sent her breasts flying up to her shoulders spattering her milk and droplets of sweat everywhere. ?Hey, hey, hey!! That?s a lot more than six blows!? Mark remonstrated. Ignoring him, Fran sparred with Lyn?s sore nipples and areolae brushing and jabbing her fists roughly across the reddened and split flesh. ?She can take it, you wimp!? Fran snapped, then resumed unpulled uppercuts on her breasts designed to send them flying to hit her face. Lyn gasped as her sore and bruised tits erupted in pain. Another split appeared towards the inside area of her left areola.

?I?ll let go of her if you don?t stop cheating!? Mark threatened. Fran grunted some abuse at him. ?Let go then, you faggot!!? Fran taunted. Angered, Mark let go of Lyn. Now it was Lyndsey?s turn to punish her sister. She darted eagerly forward, jabbing and punching her hard knuckles deep into Fran?s bruised tits, the thicker, meatier and firmer breasts taking more than their fair quota of beating. Then Lyn followed up with volley?s of sweeping side-to-side blows knocking her melons all over. Uppercuts followed, trying to send Fran?s tits up to hit her face in retaliation for the beating her boobs had just taken.

The women were loose and trying to knock each other?s tits off! My, this was going to be a good fight.

Fran grunted and moaned as I tried to dodge out of the way of the free fighting women, her tits getting beaten all over her chest, her swollen milk glands threatening to rupture. Fran fought back with side sweeping punches, raking her tits alternating with twisting punches deep into her areolas, knocking Lyndsey?s huge tits from left to right paying special attention again to her nipples and areolae. Lyn?s heavily bruised milk glands began to bleed and her nipples oozed blood and milk, mixed. Lyn continued pummelling Fran?s breasts, with both women grunting as loud smacks erupted from their breasts as did a shower of droplets of sweat and blood. In the next series of blows Fran specialized in punching upwards from her hips to slam both of Lyndsey?s breasts flying upwards knocking the breath from her. There was a clearly audible ?pop? as one of Lyn?s swollen milk sacs in her right breast burst under Fran?s hard punching. Lyn groaned as the injured milk sacs swelled up, filled with blood. Lyn cradled her injured, sagging right breast, now much bigger than her left breast, with her right hand. The constant pounding of Lyn?s left areola led to the areola skin splitting right up into the red raw nipple. Lyn?s nipple leaked more milk and blood, while rich blood from her areola cuts dripped off her bruised and swollen, red raw breast.

Lyndsey?s pain was so great by now that her body?s natural defences made sure that she felt very little pain. Still, she slumped while she composed herself, resting her shaking hands on her knees, her discoloured breasts swinging forwards between her arms as she stooped. Fran did not quite have the dubious advantage of creeping numbness and by now, both women?s battle scarred tits were bruised, swollen and discoloured, some of their vulnerable milk glands bleeding from the repeated blows, their now prominent thick, blue varicose breast veins broke, and black bruises dotted the skin around them. Surprisingly to me, both women?s nipples remained extended and stiffly erect. I later learned that this was because the volume of blood seeping into the open fibre forced them to become painfully erect, as well as the stimulation caused by the blows and erotic stimulation. They were by now beyond red raw and tender, but the extended nipples were even more prime targets of the fighting women. I was amazed at how long they had consequently become. Further blows to their nipples, as distended as they were, would be excruciating; and both women knew this! ? which is why they intended to target each other?s nipples.

As the exhausted women rested, I noticed that Fran?s bruised left breast had blood oozing from the cleavage side of her nipple. From what I saw of Lyn, she was bleeding more, but mostly from split bruises, but her right nipple gushed blood. Most women would have given in by now, a good referee would have stopped the fight, but I decided that this was a woman?s fight, and it was not for me to interfere. Within 30 seconds the women went at it again. After another punishing round of the smack of knuckles against breast flesh, had the breasts distorting and splattering sweat and blood over each woman, each woman?s nipples were bleeding as milk glands and sinuses burst, but neither of these tough women would back down.

Ignoring the pain, Lyn smashed her fists upwards into the soft bottoms of Fran?s H cup bosoms, then pounded her breasts swinging them right and left with the next two blows and saving the third for another uppercut. Lyn took her chance at payback driving her fists deep and hard into the thick bottom meat of Fran?s defenceless bosoms, pummelling more of her milk glands. Finally ramming a fist under her right breast and slamming down her other fist on top of the breast to flatten it, squashing her bulging milk sacs between her fists. Fran screamed in pain as a milk sac burst and, gasping for air, her breast was turning dark purple and black before our eyes and swelling up horribly where the milk sac had ruptured and blood oozed afresh from her thickened nipple.

Despite the pain in her injured breast Fran jumped forwards, her right breast was hideously bruised and hanging noticeably lower than its neighbour, the beating it had taken seeming to have made it more pendulous as the ligament tore. Fran nipped Lyn?s blood engorged right nipple between a finger and thumb and stretching it out sharply punched it away with her free fist. Lyn yelled out obscenities at her sister as her knees began to buckle and Fran angrily pounded more blows to the bottom of Lyn?s bosom, to teach her a lesson, sending her tits flying, before returning to short, devastating jabs either side of Lyn?s boobs, sweeping them from side to side, the final blow being with both fists either side of Lyn?s bruised orbs and slamming her fists together through Lyn?s tits, grinding her knuckles into the thick flesh, enjoying feeling her sisters mesh of alveoli being ground to the texture of Tripe between her knuckles. Lyn writhed in pain as her glands were crushed and ground to pulp. Seeing that Lyn needed a fighting chance Mark did not attempt to restrain her, but goaded her on to attack her sister. I felt that this was like goading a couple of fighting Bitches or fighting Sow-bears before releasing them to tear each other apart, but above the angry screaming and shouting of the women I encouraged Fran.

The space in front of us erupted like a bloody bear pit and, screaming like Wildcats, the two big breasted women pummeled and scratched one another?s free swinging tits which flew all over the place. It was a brutal, bare knuckle slugfest, with raking slashes from their claws, some broken leaving sharp jagged edges ensuring the lacerations were exceptionally deep with Fran on the receiving end most of the time, her sister?s nail rakes bleeding badly, her bruises wouldn?t stop bleeding, and with two torn bruises on her left breast, one on her right, areolas torn and both nipples were oozing blood pretty constantly and becoming extremely erect with blood engorgement.

Lyn seemed to have the upper hand, but, after 45 minutes of this slugfest, Fran tore her breasts to shreds and hammered several shots, which tore a bruise that was right on top of Lyn?s left nipple. The second blow split the same nipple in half. By this time both women were well and truly splattered with blood. Lyn was splattered from shoulders to waist, whereas Fran had it mostly on her face and shoulders. Rivulets of blood mingled with breast grease from their areola glands, lymph, bloody milk and sweat. Blow for blow each woman?s fists knocked her sister?s huge boobs from side to side like punch bags, each loud ?SMACK!? of clenched fist on solid breast meat taking its toll of injury on each firm, swinging, breast.

As the women battered each other across the room in this incredible blood fest, their breasts took uppercuts sending them flying upwards towards their faces, Indeed, Fran was punching harder and harder to get Lyn?s breasts to smack her face, haymaker swipes knocking them from side to side, direct punches deep into areolas squashing erect nipples, causing blood to squirt from them and forcing them painfully backwards into their rich supply of milk sinuses and glands. Their battered and bloodied breasts were heavily mottled and discolored from the hideous bruising. Still Mark and I tried to get control of our battling wives by directing them verbally as droplets of blood continued to fly from the cuts and splits and deep scratches in their breast flesh and from their swollen nipples as bruised milk sacs and other glands burst.

Now exhausted by this free for all breast punching the women fell to slapping and scratching, with their broken claws tearing long claw marks which looked as though they?d been made by a Tiger or a Bear which broke more of their nails actually making the jagged edges even sharper, until they could take no more, then they fell to squeezing and scratching each other?s sweat soaked mammaries.

Blood stained both of the women?s body?s and the carpet, but even as the women retreated to nurse their bloodied, swollen breasts their hands curled into claws just before they almost simultaneously flew at each other?s ravaged tits, but being very big tits, and now swollen from the fight, they could only grab one another?s areolae and blood engorged nipples, but grab them they did, in big firm handfuls, digging in their nails and twisting their flesh this way and that, sinking their claws in deep around the edges of their areolas as though trying to tear them off.

Blood poured from the fresh nail punctures in their areolas but despite both women being covered in sweat, blood and milk each managed to grasp the other?s nipples. ?Let?s see how much pain you can REALLY take!? Fran gasped at her sister, and began to dig her nails in and twist both of her painfully erect nipples and bloodied areolas over. ?OOWWW!! YOU FUCKING COW!? Lyn shrieked and twisted and pulled Fran?s fat and thickened nipples and areolae pulling fresh scratches across them. Now it was Fran?s turn to shriek as both women pulled and pushed one another back and forth as they fought for dominance.

The women?s screaming and shrieking was deafening. Fran?s knees began to buckle and Lyn was twisted forwards at the waist, both still tugged and twisted her hated sister?s nipples. Fran gouged her fingers deeper into Lyn?s tit flesh to squeeze and twist her fat milk glands. Fran could feel the glands ?popping? and sliding beneath the pressure of her fingers and Lyn sank to her knees as major glands burst causing her tit to double in size as the burst glands bled. From sheer exhaustion, Fran gratefully dropped to her own knees in front of Lyn and the tit torture, mangling, twisting and nipple twisting continued until they fell to the floor on their sides still mauling one another?s boobs and screaming like wild animals. It looked to me as though their fight had already gone beyond sanity. Fran grabbed both of Lyn?s torn and bloodied areolas and pulling on them hard, stretched them out a full 3 or 4 inches actually dragging Lyn towards her.

Rolling across the floor in this desperate battle the women continued to torture each other, their massive swollen breasts slapping and flopping around until Lyn pulled Fran?s battered left breast upwards before Karate chopping it in its root causing the tight skin to split. Two further blows like this, and slamming her breast between her fists had the proud Fran half curled on the floor in intense pain as a supporting ligament tore and swelled up horribly, her gland structures and another milk sac in her left breast ruptured. In brutal retaliation Fran pulled Lyndsey?s right breast up towards her face by her long nipple, and raising herself on her knees, began gouging her broken fingernails into the fold over the ribs, began to try to gouge her fingers deep into the wounded mammary and pushing the big fat thing into her face.

Realizing that Fran was trying to rip her breast off her chest Lyndsey let out a blood-curdling scream and repeated smashing her fist into the root of Fran?s left breast. ?GIVE YOU BITCH!!!? Lyndsey screamed as her fist thudded repeatedly into Fran?s bruised organ. ?NO -- YOU GIVE!!? Fran yelled as her nails literally ripped into the underside of Lyndsey?s right breast. Lyndsey retaliated first uppercuting Fran?s big breasts sending them fling up to slap her own face, then she began gouging her razor sharp broken nails deep into her sister?s breast flesh, ripping the swollen skin wide. ?I?M PULLING ALL YOUR MILK GLANDS OUT BITCH!? she yelled. Mark and I could hardly bear it as we watched our women punching, tearing and ripping each other?s breasts to pieces.

Finally, one woman could take no more and lay face down on the floor to protect her bloodied, battered breasts from more punishment. The other woman mounted her prostrate sister?s back and began punching and pummelling between her shoulder blades and trying to wrench her shoulders backwards. ?I told you I?d bust your tits!? her torturer shouted between the reverberating ?THUDS? Before she started punching the back of her head and neck? Then the woman rose unsteadily to her feet, her legs either side of her sister:

?I told you I?d bust your tits!? Lyndsey repeated painfully cradling her own swollen, bruised and bleeding tits in her arms as she stepped away from Fran and began kicking her in the tits. Then reckoning she had done enough damage to her sister for now, walked a few feet away before sinking exhaustedly to her knees. She shook and shivered, partly with rage and glared at her hated sister.

?Just you wait. I?ll get you back for that? Fran groaned, as she raised herself on all fours, her ravaged boobs swinging gently as blood dripped off them. Raising herself to her knees, her now pendulous left breast was hanging much lower than before, the other was swollen to almost twice its normal size. ?If I were not so knackered I?d deal with you right now!? Lyndsey threatened. ?But as it is, - not for a long time, flabby tits!? Lyndsey answered, glaring unflinchingly at Fran?s hostile eyes. ?Don?t kid yourself. I went gently on you!? Fran growled at her. ?Get those chemical ice packs out of the freezer and some wash cloths and antiseptic? Fran ordered as she turned to me. I got enough out for both women and Mark and I dressed their wounds and put the ice packs into some of Fran?s outsize bras from when she was a J cup to hold them in place. It was hard to see any tears on their faces, as their faces and bodies ran with rivulets of sweat. Milk, blood, sweat, and other bodily fluids stained the carpet. The sister?s just glared at each other with hate in their eyes.

Some hours later, after the girls had showered I had the task of cleaning up the shower cubicle and it was like scrubbing an abattoir.

Lyndsey, Mark and their kids wanted to stay in the area but moved out to a local hotel. ?Don?t go dragging Lyn out of her hotel room for revenge,? I implored Fran. ?I?m not finished with her yet!? Fran snapped. ?We?ll fight again, you?ll see. But I won?t be so gentle on her next time. It?s only because her brats were here that I didn?t push it!? Fran said chillingly. Lindsey?s ?brats? were still yowling in terror as she took them away.


Piers Knight.
November 2007.